Kitchen Remodel In Minnetonka
This Lindee Construction kitchen remodel in a Minnetonka home included pushing out the house three feet, walnut floors, replacing the slate stairs and creating a much larger, more modern and usable kitchen space.
The remodel required removing the existing kitchen and gutting it, building a new two-tired counter further into the dining room to provide a much larger kitchen area. To accommodate the kitchen island shift about three feet was added off the dining room.
The slate was removed the stairs and walnut treads replaced them. A sofitt was built to accommodate the pendant lighting and add a detail creating a sense of intimacy in the kitchen and offering backlighting in the dining room.
Among other details:
- Carerra marble countertops on both levels of the two-tiered counter facing the dining room.
- The kitchen remodel featured natural walnut floors.
- The exposed wooden beams were painted white to add to the open, airy feeling.
- The F. Bartazzoni Italia stove was painted Ferrari red at the same factory that paints the cars.
- The stove is complemented by an Arietta hood, also imported from Italy.
- Open spaces were added atop the kitchen cabinets and faced with seeded glass.